Universal Dynamics, Inc. is a leader in the design, manufacture and installation of auxiliary products for the plastics processing industry. Through decades of innovation, expertise and product excellence, Universal Dynamics has produced an extensive product line for material handling, drying, conveying, feeding, blending, size reduction and heat exchangers. Product brand names include Una-Dyn, AutoLoad, AutoGrind, AutoDry and H20 Engineered Water Systems.
Simple design, reliable performance and user-friendly operator controls are just a few of the reasons customers prefer Universal Dynamics products and remain loyal for years to come. Product, Systems Engineering and after sales support all come together at Universal Dynamics, as your "One Stop Shop", to meet the many challenging needs of plastics processors today!
- Drying Products Gas or Electric, with throughputs up to 10,000 lb/hr.
- Portable Drying Products with throughputs up to 250 lb/hr.
- Material Handling and Conveying Products
- Volumetric or Gravimetric Blending and Feeding Products:
Gavimetric Blender throughputs of up to 4,000 lb/hr. Volumetric Blender throughputs of up to 20,000 lb/hr.
- Bulk Material Handling Products
- PET and PLA Material Handling and Drying Systems
- Granulators: Screenless, Low-Speed, and General Purpose
- Water Products: Mold Temperature Controllers, Portable and Central Chillers, Evaporative Cooling Towers, Water Treatment, Filtration and Pump Tank/Reservoirs.
- F.A.C.S (Factory Acquisition Control System) control and monitoring system for extrusion and injection molding.
Integrated Systems Group (ISG):
One of the most experienced and trusted names in Auxiliary Equipment and Systems Design. Whether you're building a new production facility or expanding an existing one, ISG is ready to assist you with all your design, building, and installation needs, or with equipment integration to optimize an existing plant.
VP - Sales and Marketing
VP - Engineering